BENTLEYFUNK@HOTMAIL.COM
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES HERE

vendredi 13 mars 2009

Temptations, The - Truly For You - 1984



This LP marks the official debut of Ollie Woodson as the Tempts’ lead singer. Along with Otis Williams, he co-wrote "Treat Her Like a Lady," quite arguably the best Tempts song of the ‘80s. Also ranking up with the best is "My Love is True (Truly for You)," which Ron Tyson co-wrote and sang lead on. Also worth checking out are "Just to Keep You in My Life," "How Can You Say That It's Over," and "Set Your Love Right."

1) Running



2) Treat Her Like A Lady



3) How Can You Say That It's Over



4) My Love Is True (truly For You)



5) Memories



6) Just To Keep You In My Life



7) Set Your Love Right



8) I'll Keep My Light In My Window

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire