BENTLEYFUNK@HOTMAIL.COM
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES HERE

mardi 7 juillet 2009

Joe Lee Wilson, Secrets from the Sun **** 1978


TRACKS.

1 come and see
2 secrets from the sun
3 nice and easy
4 over the rainbow
5 dedicated to my father
6 mode for trane
7 jazz ain't nothing but soul

5 commentaires:

  1. This is stolen from My BLOG ileoxumare.blogspot.com remove it IMMEDIATELY!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. don't remove it! Ish does not own the rights to this album...Why are people so precious about these things?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Avicenne, why would I put this album up on my blog and give it away?

    Because I want to make friends with people who share my taste in music, my cultural outlook.

    I did the work of ripping this album and put it on MY blog to have a conversation about the music. When parasites like Bentley copy from my blog or another, they are stealing my labor, and depriving me of feedback and conversation I invested in ripping this album.

    Frankly I haven't ripped an album from vinyl in several months because parasites like Bentley steal from real bloggers and try to take credit for something they don't deserve. I'm tired of it. Parasite blogs like this one hurt music lovers by demoralizing the music fans who actually love this music enough to find and rip rare old records.

    Why should Bentley copy things from other people's blogs when those other blogs are all still out there and easily findable? It's selfishness on Bentley's part. He wants credit where none is due.

    Let him rip this album himself and then put it up on his blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is hilarious. ISH, didn't you think that Joe Lee Wilson did the work of writing this music and recording it, and that he wouldn't enjoy parasites like you stealing his labor and depriving him of the feedback and conversation. Can you really be angry that someone stole something from you that never had the right to claim as your own?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Well actually, alleged music lover, this album has now come out on CD. I pulled it off my blog because I respect Joe Lee Wilson and the music he makes....and his right to make money off it. What's your excuse, parasite?

    This blog DISRESPECTS THE MUSIC, and DISPESPECTS THE MUSICIANS, and DISRESPECTS MUSIC LOVERS.

    Enjoy your fucking computer virus-filled pile of shit.

    RépondreSupprimer