BENTLEYFUNK@HOTMAIL.COM
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES HERE

samedi 28 juin 2008

R & B 2007 Collection



Track Listing:


Disc One:

1. Apologize-Timbaland Feat. One Republic
2. Stronger-Kanye West

3. Hate That I Love You-Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo

4. Baby Love-Nicole Scherzinger Feat. Will.I.Am

5. Drivin' Me Wild-Common Feat. Lily Allen

6. Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)-Fergie
7. I Got It From My Mama-Will.I.Am

8. Rehab-Amy Winehouse
9. Ridin'-Chamillionaire Feat. Krayzie Bone

10. Love Me Or Hate Me-Lady Sovereign

11. Real Girl-Mutya Buena

12. Dilemma-Nelly Feat. Kelly Rowland

13. Only U-Ashanti

14. Anonymous-Bobby Valentino Feat. Timbaland

15. Make Me Better-Fabolous Feat. Ne-Yo

16. Hush-LL Cool J

17. Dip It Low-Christina Milian

18. Place In My Heart-David Jordan

19. Too Little Too Late-JoJo

20. Lost Without You-Robin Thicke

21. The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani


Disc Two:

1. Heartbroken-T2
2. Clothes Off-Gym Class Heroes

3. Because Of You-Ne-Yo

4. Say It Right-Nelly Furtado

5. About You Now-Sugababes

6. I Wanna Love You-Akon Feat. Snoop Dogg

7. Give It Up To Me-Sean Paul

8. Wait A Minute-The Pussycat Dolls Feat. Timbaland

9. You-Lloyd Feat. Lil Wayne

10. No More Drama-Mary J. Blige

11. Hip Hop Is Dead-Nas Feat. Will.I.Am

12. Ghetto Gospel-2Pac Feat. Elton John

13. My Humps-Black Eyed Peas

14. Hands Up-Lloyd Banks Feat. 50 Cent

15. Party Like A Rock Star-Shop Boyz

16. It's Okay (One Blood)-The Game Feat. Junior Reid

17. Crazy-Lumidee Feat. Pitbull

18. Police On My Back-Lethal Bizzle

19. That's That-Snoop Dogg Feat. R. Kelly

Download 1

Download 2

CD 2 missing tracks 1 to 8:
Download CD2_1-8

Password: okee

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire